NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT DATES 2020-2021
- March 23rd – 9 am -12 noon – All Siblings of current students or Students of Precious Friends Childcare Center
- March 25th – 9 am – 12 noon – New students who are REGISTERED parishioners of Nativity, St. Cyril, St. John Bosco or St. Vincent de Paul parishes (required evidence of parish membership must be presented, see below)
- March 27th – 9 am – 11:30 am– All other Out of Parish or Non-catholic new students
All Enrollment sessions above will be held in the Nativity Parish Conference Center (behind church).
After March 27th, available spaces in any grade will be handled on first-come, first-served basis by appointment only in the school Enrollment Office.
NEW STUDENTS wishing to enroll in Nativity of Our Lord School will follow the following process:
Parents (or their authorized representative) must present themselves on posted Enrollment days to complete the Application for Admission and provide all supporting documentation to apply for Admission to Nativity of Our Lord School.
- Within 24-48 hours of submitting the in-person Application for Admission, parents or responsible parties will be notified through the email provided by them on the application by TADS Tuition Management. TADS Tuition Management will provide instructions on completing the 2 step Enrollment process including payment of the Enrollment fee and completion of the Tuition Agreement.
- Until such time as ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS are provided to the School Enrollment Office (including but not limited to Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate, Immunization Record, Parish Envelope Number (if applicable), Pastor Letter of Permission, where applicable, payment of Enrollment fees, signed Tuition Agreement) the new student application will not be considered complete and space in class guaranteed. Failure to provide all required information may jeopardize space in a given class and waiting lists may be created.
Application for enrollment – NEW students to our school only (current students enroll online only)
Please download the following medical forms from the link below and bring to In-person Enrollment:
- Health History form (completed by parents) – ALL GRADES
- Asthma form (if applicable for your child)
- Allergy form (if applicable for your child)
- Medication permission form (if applicable for your child)
- Physician exam form (reguired by law for Kdgtn & 6th grade) – DO NOT BRING TO ENROLLMENT-HOLD FOR LATER
- Dental exam form(required by law for Kdgtn, 3rd & 7th grade)-DO NOT BRING TO ENROLLMENT- HOLD FOR LATER
- Any other of the listed forms that may apply to your child’s health
You will also need to have Emergency Contact Information with you at Enrollment appointment to complete an Emergency contact card in person.
All students new to our school must be registered in person with the following information:
- Valid State issued Birth certificate
- Current Immunization Record
- Baptismal certificate (unless baptized at Nativity of Our Lord Church)
- Registered parishioners of Nativity, St. Cyril, St. Vincent de Paul and St. John Bosco parishes must provide proof of their parishioner status as required by their individual parish
- Transfer students in Grades 1-8 must provide verification of their grade level by submitting a copy of the latest report card from their previous school
- Payment of the non-refundable Enrollment fee will be done online after paperwork is presented to Enrollment Director and instructions will be provided on how to make payment.
Want to schedule a visit or a shadow day? Please call the Enrollment Office (215) 675-2820, option 8 for more information.
We hope you will make our school …..YOUR school!
Nativity of Our Lord School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at our school. Similar policies apply to the school staff. Our school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administrations of its educational policies, its admission policies or in any school administered program.